natural health productexclusive patented complexno animal testing
CapsuleMelatonin3 mgPassionflower tops (Passiflora incarnata)125 mgStrobile de houblon (Humulus lupulus)70 mgValerian root (Valeriana officinalis)250 mg
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Magnesium stearate, cellulose, silica gel.
One out of three people suffer from sleep disorders that result in insomnia, trouble falling asleep or frequent arousal from sleep during the night.
Noctima is a mild and natural solution which helps restore a deep and restful sleep, without being habit-forming. Noctima combines the benefits of melatonin and medicinal plants traditionally used in herbal medicine to help people sleep better.
- Valerian decreases nervous restlessness. It is a plant used since ancient times to reduce anxiety and sleep disorders and to treat insomnia.
- Hops induce sleep. Used for many hundreds of years, hops are recognized for their sedative and relaxing properties.
- Passionflower reduces anxiety and improves the quality of sleep. This plant originally from Mexico is known for its calming and sedative properties.
- Melatonin, also known as the sleep hormone, helps to regulate the sleep-wake cycle, especially in people experiencing time differences.
Sweet dreams with great serenity thanks to Noctima.
Take 1 capsule daily at bedtime. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you use the product for more than 3 weeks.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if you are experiencing hormonal disorders or problems with diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, migraines, depressions and/or high blood pressure or if you are taking blood pressure medication or sedatives and/or hypnotics. Consult a healthcare practitioner if insomnia lasts more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Combined use with alcoholic beverages or any other medication or natural health product with a sedative effect is not advisable. Some people may experience drowsiness. Use caution when handling heavy equipment or driving a motor vehicle, or if you are performing activities requiring you to be alert. Do not use if you are taking immune suppressant drugs. Do not drive or handle machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity (e.g., allergy) may occur. If so, discontinue use.
* Results may vary from one individual to another.